100% Satisfaction Guarantee
First and foremost in the policies at Ravenswood Leather, is our customer service. We take great pride in providing a quality product and serving our customers needs as we appreciate your business and desire to serve you in every way to the best of our ability.
Products we make are 100% guaranteed for life against any defects in workmanship or assembly, which means if any seam, rivet, grommet, buckle, etc., comes apart or breaks (under normal use and wear) we will repair or replace it free of charge (you only pay shipping). This guarantee also includes minor alterations, so you can still enjoy your favorite garments if you happen to lose a size. (Please see Alteration Policy for more information). This guarantee does not include products that we do not produce, such as swords, daggers, pistols, games, bows, boots, etc.
To ensure we provide the best in customer service we prefer email correspondence because it allows both sides of the conversation to be documented and ensures we are doing all we can to take care of you, our customer. Any correspondence via phone will be documented via a follow-up email, either from Ravenswood Leather or the customer, to confirm details.
Forms of Payment
We are happy to accept payments made with Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Cash, Gift Cards, Raven Dollars, and Cashier’s Check/Money Order.
At Ravenswood Leather, we are bespoke clothiers. We are a small business and we make each leather product to order. If you purchase a leather clothing item, your order may take an estimated 2 to 6 weeks to produce. In a world filled with mass produced items our goal at Ravenswood Leather is to provide our customers with a quality tailored item created to your personal specifications with exceptional customer service.
- Premium Processing/Rush Orders
To facilitate a Rush Order, a fee will be charged according to your requested date of delivery. Expedited shipping may also be charged. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of Rush Order requirements or make a note in the special instructions of your order and we will contact you about expediting your order.
When placing your order, the shipping services will automatically be offered that are available in your area. We currently use shipping services provided by U.S.P.S and UPS. You will be able to select which shipping service and speed you would like for your items. Items that are in stock will ship out immediately upon receipt of payment and will be delivered by the service selected. Most items are made to order and will take longer to ship. Please see Production Time/Status Updates for made to order items in regard to the duration of production times prior to shipment.
- International Shipments: All international shipments are sent via the United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) and we are required to have the total cost of the packages contents printed on the shipping label for U.S. customs export laws. All orders exported outside the U.S. are subject to the receiving countries custom fees, laws and regulations. Our services only allow us to calculate shipping charges to deliver the product to the country and any customs fees or charges incurred must be covered by the customer at that time. If you are unsure as to your countries import fees, laws, or regulations, please contact your countries customs department to prepare for any potential charges or issues. Please see Production Time/Status Updates for made to order items in regard to the duration of production times prior to shipment.
- Signature Required/Insurance: Orders are no longer shipped Signature Required. Please contact us by e-mail ( email@example.com ) immediately upon placing your order to purchase Signature Required for your shipment. Insurance may also be purchased for your shipment by contacting us via ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) immediately upon placing your order. Please include customer name, order ID number, and items ordered in all e-mail requests.
- Tracking Numbers: All orders will receive a complimentary automatic e-mail from the shipping service selected, sent to the address on file with the order, containing the tracking number and information for the package once the items have shipped. Please keep this e-mail till your items have been successfully delivered as no additional e-mail will be sent and tracking information will not be available for your order via ravenswoodleather.com. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like your tracking number information set to a different address than what we have on file.
- Shipping Address: It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that Ravenswood Leather has been provided with the correct shipping and billing information. Ravenswood Leather cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping or billing information provided by the customer. If you find that your shipping or billing information is incorrect or has changed please notify us immediately via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct updated shipping or billing information for your order. If your order has already shipped we will work with you and the shipping service to reroute your package as quickly as possible and to minimize any delay in the delivery of your order however a fee will incur. Should an error arise in the shipping or billing information on behalf of Ravenswood Leather, we will do all we can to correct the issue and work with the shipping service to minimize any delay in the delivery of your order.
- Orders and Events: Shipping will be calculated with a flat rate for every special order/alteration made at an event. Shipping will be charged for every order delivered for pick up at an event. Should you wish your order to be delivered to an event with Ravenswood Leather, a calculated shipping rate will still apply.
- Pick-Up: Shipping will not be charged for orders picked up in person from 5104 Crater Lake Ave. Central Point, Oregon 97502 within 14 days of order fulfillment.
- Free Shipping: Only applies to qualifying orders, continental U.S. only.
Open a Layaway: We are happy to arrange a layaway for your order with as little down as $20.00. We offer up to six month payment plans with no finance or service charge; orders beyond six months may be subject to a variable percentage fee due to fluctuations in leather/item prices.
Payments: Agreed monthly payments can be through automatic with-drawl from a credit card on file, PayPal, cashier’s check/money order, or personal check. Larger payments are also acceptable and, the more you put down, the smaller your monthly payments become.
Layaway orders are submitted for production upon receipt of final payment, and are subject to our current production time estimate.
Changing a Layaway Agreement: We understand that life is often uncertain and we will work out any arrangements necessary if you need to miss payments or otherwise change the terms of your layaway agreement. However non-paid orders over six months or cancelled orders will be considered abandoned and the payment(s) forfeit, unless other arrangements have been made.
We custom-create all orders to the exact specification of the customer. However, we understand human error may occur, either on behalf of the customer or during the production of the order. Should there be an error on behalf of the customer (i.e. incorrect measurements provided, incorrect color selection, incorrect quantity selected, etc.), we happily correct the issue, with the customer covering shipping cost both ways, as well as a restocking fee of up to 40% of the original sale price. If an error was made on our end, we will correct the issue, 100%.
Items/orders held on Layaway are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the total sale price.
Custom orders returned which have been completed and shipped will not have shipping cost accounted for in refund amount.
Prior to returning any items, you must:
- Notify us via e-mail at email@example.com
- Be issued an RMA# (return merchandise authorization number) with instructions.
- Return the product(s) to us undamaged, unused, and in original packaging within 10 days of receiving the RMA#.
- Return postage must be paid by the customer unless otherwise stated.
Items issued an RMA# within 15 days of receiving will be granted either store credit or a refund.
Items issued an RMA# within 30 days of receiving will be granted store credit only.
Any returns after 30 days will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org